Search Grandpa's Blog

Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Everslow Traveller - not a review of an SF game

It came as no surprise to me to learn that my name, Chester, indicated "traveller" (from various forms which meant a camp of soldiers or soldiers on the march). What surprises me is that it doesn't also mean "slow" and/or "procrastinator."

Which is my excuse for how often (or the opposite of "often") these posts appear or shall appear. I could blame illness (I have a letter from my neurologist which gives me excuses for clumsiness and short-term memory failure.) I could blame other demands of my time.

But it's not really "my" time, and excuses aren't what you're here to read. Therefore, I solemnly promise to update this blog as frequently as I can, except when I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment